All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/11/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEttore Majorana International Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight933 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byMichele Pavone-Macaluso
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
- Table Of ContentsTNM Classification of Urological Tumors - 1978 Edition.- T Category in Renal Carcinoma.- TNM Classification in Urinary Bladder Tumors: Value of Ta Category for Noninfiltrating Exophytic Tumors.- Prednimustine.- Orgotein Efficacy in Ameliorating Side Effects Due to Radiation Therapy.- Metronidazole: A Radiosensitizer of the Hypoxic Cells.- Cis-Diammine-Dichloro-Platinum Single Drug and Combination Chemotherapy in the Treatment of Genitourinary Cancer.- The Aims and Activities of the EORTC Urological Group.- WHO Collaborating Center for Research and Treatment of Urinary Bladder and Prostatic Carcinoma.- Chemical Carcinogenesis - A Review and Personal Observations with Special Reference to the Role of Tobacco and Phenacetin in the Production of Urothelial Tumors.- Pathology of Bladder Tumors. The Urologist's Point of View.- Newer Aspects of Research in the Field of Bladder Tumors.- Cytology of Bladder Tumors - Round Table.- Scanning and Transmission Electron Microscopy of Hyperplastic and Neoplastic Human Urothelium.- In Situ Carcinoma of the Bladder.- Primary and Secondary Carcinoma-In-Situ.- Computed Tomography of Bladder Tumors.- Transrectal Ultrasonography: Staging of Bladder Tumors.- Lymphangiography in Advanced Bladder Cancer.- Clinical Significance of Urinary CEA Estimations in the Follow-Up of Patients with Bladder Carcinoma.- Glycosaminoglycans (GAG) in the Normal and Neoplastic Urinary Bladder - Preliminary Results.- Collagenase Activity in Human Bladder Cancers.- The Copenhagen Bladder Cancer Project 1968-1971.- Factors Influencing Prognosis in Patients with Bladder Tumors.- Urinary Tract Infection in Patients with Bladder Tumor.- Adenocarcinoma of the Bladder.- to Immunology and Immunotherapy of Bladder Tumors.- Immune Response in Bladder Cancer.- Monocyte Function in Bladder Cancer.- T and B Lymphocytes in Patients with Bladder Tumors.- ABH-Antigenicity in T1 Urothelial Tumors.- Humoral and Cellular Immune Response in Patients with Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Urinary Bladder (TCC) Against Bladder Carcinoma Cells in Tissue Culture.- Immunotherapy in Bladder Cancer.- Intravesical BCG (Bacillus Calmette-Guerin) in the Management of T1 Nx Mx Transitional Cell Tumors of the Bladder: A Toxicity Study.- BCG Vaccine in the Treatment of Noninfiltrating Papillary Tumors of the Bladder.- Transurethral Surgery.- Transurethral Resection or Cystectomy? An Attempt to Answer this Question by an Evaluation of 688 Patients with Carcinoma of the Bladder (with Special Reference to Age, Sex, Stage, and the Presence of Associated Disease).- Partial Cystectomy.- Autologous Human Skin Flaps in Partial Replacement of the Bladder Wall.- Indications for Cystectomy.- The Results of Total Cystectomy for Carcinoma of the Bladder.- Radical Cystectomy in Advanced Bladder Tumors.- Cancer of the Urethra Following Cystectomy.- Supravesical Urinary Diversion.- Treatment of the Cancer of the Bladder by Irradiation, Cystoprostatectomy and Ileocystoplasty.- A Type of Rectal Pouch for Urinary Diversion After Cystectomy.- Comparison of Bricker and Wallace Methods of Ureteroileal Anastomosis in Urinary Diversion.- Lymphadenectomy in Bladder Cancer.- Effects of Intravesical Formaldehyde-Instillation (Experimental and Clinical Results).- Hydrostatic Pressure Technique and Intravesical Instillation of Formalin: Methods for the Control of Severe Bleeding from the Bladder.- Intravesical Hyperthermia for Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder.- Hyperthermia and Bladder Cancer.- Radiotherapy in the Management of Bladder Carcinoma.- Carcinoma of the Bladder Category T3 Nx, 0-4 MO Treated by Preoperative Irradiation Followed by Cystectomy at the Rotterdam Radiotherapy Institute.- Surgical Treatment of 8l Deep Infiltrating Bladder Tumors after Preoperative Irradiation.- Cystectomy Following Full Course Irradiation.- Complications of Irradiation of Urological Tumors.- Post-Diversion, Pre-Cystectomy Irradiation for Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder.-
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £7.46Trending at £7.58
- £6.20Trending at £6.93
- £5.79Trending at £6.85
- £6.77Trending at £7.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.