All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the idea of 'gift-giving' to reassess a wide range of issues in the thought and work of William Blake.
- Author BiographySarah Haggarty is Teaching Fellow in English at Southampton University. She is co-editor of and contributor to Blake and Conflict (2008), and co-author of William Blake: Songs of Innocence and of Experience (2013).
- Author(s)Sarah Haggarty
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Romanticism
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 84
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.75
- £7.53Trending at £8.21
- £7.79Trending at £8.29
- £6.23Trending at £8.92
- £9.16Trending at £11.03
- £7.97Trending at £12.37
- £10.39Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.