All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines a number of blaxploitation films. This work includes Cotton Comes to Harlem (1970), Blacula (1972), and The Mack (1973). It also illustrates the manner in which 'blaxploitation' came to be understood as a separate genre.
- Author BiographyNovotny Lawrence is Assistant Professor in the Department of Radio and Television at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
- Author(s)Novotny Lawrence
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleStudies in African American History and Culture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.