All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully crafted tale of mystery and suspense. The grimy fog rolls over London as three young adults step into their new lives. They encounter a gamut of remarkable characters, from the irritating leech Mr Skimpole to the gallant soldier Mr George, but at the heart of the tale lies a labyrinthine court case that embroils all in bitter grasp.
- Author BiographyThe iconic and much-loved Charles Dickens was born in 1812 in Portsmouth, though he spent much of his life in Kent and London. A prolific writer, Dickens kept up a career in journalism as well as writing short stories and novels, with much of his work being serialised before being published as books. He gave a view of contemporary England with a strong sense of realism, yet instilled his stories with a sense of charm, fantastic characters and humour like no other. He continued to work himself hard up until his death in 1870, leaving The Mystery of Edwin Drood unfinished.
- Author(s)Charles Dickens
- PublisherFlame Tree Publishing
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleFantastic Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintFlame Tree 451
- Content Note3 black & white line drawings
- Weight430 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £36.94
- £11.28Trending at £12.17
- £7.79Trending at £9.01
- £5.19Trending at £5.56
- £9.22Trending at £17.93
- £8.77Trending at £11.41
- £4.97Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.