All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains 59 photocopiable work sheets to help consolidate and reinforce lessons on blends and digraphs. This title helps children explore spelling patterns at the beginnings, middles and endings of words.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication20/04/2005
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight247 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byLisa Holt
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £24.99Trending at £43.54
- £20.95Trending at £44.94
- £5.19Trending at £5.37
- £11.49Trending at £12.38
- £4.32Trending at £4.58
- £3.80Trending at £5.98
- £15.00Trending at £19.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.