All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- £13.47Trending at £16.11
- £8.65Trending at £8.90
- £16.34Trending at £19.02
- £10.50Trending at £13.05
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £9.66Trending at £11.60
- £7.99Trending at £10.03
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes 42 songs featuring the consonant blends, digraphs and trigraphs contained in the Letterland Teacher's Guide.
- Author BiographyLyn Wendon is a reading specialist who devised Letterland as a remedy for reading failure. Working among children with learning difficulties, she found that they needed a style of teaching that not only explained letter behaviour, but also fired their imaginations. The result was Letterland!
- Author(s)Fiona Pritchard,Lyn Wendon
- PublisherLetterland International
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleLetterland S.
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLetterland International
- Weight110 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.