All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe San Antonio Missions National Historical Park is one of hundreds of religious places in America and around the world where tourists have become a familiar presence. Thomas S. Bremer explores the intersection of tourism and commerce with religion in America, using the missions and other San Antonio sites as prime examples.
- Author BiographyThomas S. Bremer is assistant professor of religious studies at Rhodes College.
- Author(s)Thomas S. Bremer
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication31/12/2004
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note22 illustrations, 3 maps, notes
- Weight327 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.