All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn unwanted dog. An emotional rescue. Reaching out to save a dog in need, Sacher soon realized that the dog was rescuing her. Despite the blindness of her dog--and her own heart--she uncovers what she really needed most: authentic love, unconditional trust, and true acceptance.
- Author BiographyKim Meeder is the cofounder and director of Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch, an organization that rescues abused and dying horses and pairs them with children in need. Kim's first book, Hope Rising, propelled the ranch to win the national Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Award and launched her extensive public/motivational speaking schedule at schools, churches, and governmental conferences across the United States. She and her husband, Troy, have been married for twenty-five years and live in Central Oregon. The size of their family fluctuates each year with the number of horses and kids that they resc Laurie Sacher is a team leader at Crystal Peaks Youth. Laurie graduated from Point Loma Nazarene University in 2003 and taught English as Second Language in Spain before returning to her native California roots to pursue her passion for kids and animals.
- Author(s)Kim Meeder,Laurie Sacher
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2010
- GenreBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight170 g
- Width131 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.14Trending at £13.05
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.