All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-one-year-old Peter Heisterkamp began signing his colourful and playful abstract artworks 'Palermo' in 1964, when peers noted his resemblance to the American gangster Frank Blinky Palermo. This book explores his significance for postwar and abstract art.
- Author BiographyChristine Mehring is associate professor of art history at The University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Christine Mehring
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication19/12/2008
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note98 b/w + 64 color illus.
- Weight1475 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £43.28Trending at £43.65
- £7.47Trending at £8.63
- £23.71Trending at £30.52
- £2.99Trending at £5.20
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £19.93Trending at £21.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.