All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Air Raid Shelter they were holding each other tightly, listening to the constant noise of the night raiders as they pounded the city with their bombs. They could also hear the gun fire from the local 'Ack Ack' station; men with guns trying to repel the enemy bombers.
- Author BiographyPercy was born in East End of London within the sound of Bow Bells which by tradition makes him a true cockney with the cockney sense of humour which frequently gets him into trouble. After leaving the Army where he spent two years in Kenya, Percy has had a variety of occupations but mainly working for himself with the total support of Jean, his wife.
- Author(s)Percy W. Chattey
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/04/2015
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.39
- £9.54Trending at £10.53
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £5.69Trending at £5.94
- £6.90Trending at £7.34
- £7.53Trending at £14.33
- £4.66Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.