All listings for this product
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.19
- £15.99Trending at £16.63
- £15.25Trending at £15.86
- £20.34Trending at £20.77
- £25.79Trending at £26.82
- £23.50Trending at £24.83
- £11.24Trending at £20.70
About this product
- DescriptionComprising approximately 80 poems arranged chronologically, this collection covers the broad sweep of British history since prehistoric times. With particular emphasis on periods like the Tudors, Victorians and World War II, these poems illuminate key events and provide a fresh perspective on them.
- Author BiographyBrian Moses is one of today's leading poets for children working in schools, performing his own work, leading workshops for children and providing INSET training for teachers. A former teacher himself, he is the editor of many collections of poetry for children including the HYSTERICAL HISTORICAL POEMS series, THE SECRET LIVES OF TEACHERS and ALIENS STOLE MY UNDERPANTS. I WISH I COULD DINE WITH A PORCUPINE is a collection of his own poems, and he has written a wide range of educational books for children. He lives with his wife and two daughters in East Sussex.
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication14/07/2005
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date07/01/2010
- Content Note20 b&w line drawings
- Weight161 g
- Width128 mm
- Height9 mm
- Spine194 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.