All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.83Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting a history of American jazz, this work focuses on jazz criticism from the 1920s. It also talks about jazz's critics and the role they have played not only in defining the history of jazz, but also in shaping jazz's significance in American culture and life.
- Author BiographyJohn Gennari is assistant professor of English at the University of Vermont, where he also directs the African, Latino, and Native American Studies program.
- Author(s)J. Gennari
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2006
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight802 g
- Width183 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.