All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe story of how a chain of failures, missteps, and bad decisions led to America's biggest environmental disaster.
- Author BiographyRobert Gramling is Professor of Sociology at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette.
- Author(s)Robert Gramling,William R. Freudenburg
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note5 graphs
- Weight295 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.83Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.