All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDeep in the Appalachian mountains of Northern Georgia there dwell a group of blue skin people who live apart from the rest of society. This book presents a story of two boys, one white and one blue, who live in the tiny Georgia hamlet of Comfort Corners in the 1950s.
- Author BiographyTOM EDWARDS lives in Atlanta and works for Turner Broadcasting, where he has written extensively for television. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Tom Edwards
- PublisherAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademy Chicago Publishers
- Weight308 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £7.47Trending at £7.63
- £7.61Trending at £9.19
- £7.99Trending at £11.05
- £7.28Trending at £7.45
- £12.76Trending at £15.58
- £6.90Trending at £8.83
- £10.74Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.