All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £30.58Trending at £33.90
- £6.95Trending at £10.27
- £14.35Trending at £17.45
- £24.06Trending at £26.88
- £29.31Trending at £31.43
- £22.60Trending at £29.08
- £13.11Trending at £14.96
About this product
- DescriptionClear, compassionate, and timely, Blue Marble Health is a must-read for leaders in global health, tropical medicine, and international development, along with anyone committed to helping the millions of people who are caught in the desperate cycle of poverty and disease.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Hotez, MD, PhD, is the dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine, where he is also the Texas Children's Hospital Endowed Chair in Tropical Pediatrics and the president of the Sabin Vaccine Institute. In 2015 he was selected as a US Science Envoy for the State Department and the White House. He is the author of Forgotten People, Forgotten Diseases: The Neglected Tropical Diseases and Their Impact on Global Health and Development.
- Author(s)Peter J. Hotez
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note27, 12 black & white halftones, 9 black & white line drawings, 6 maps
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.