All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives voice to outsiders - from soldiers and common folk to leading political figures - who play the role of the blue-tail fly in the period of American history between the Mexican American War and the Civil War. This collection considers the demands of war, protest and resistance to it, and the cross-cultural exchanges of wartime.
- Author BiographyVievee Francis is a well-known poet in the Detroit area whose poems have appeared in numerous journals. This is her first full-length book of poetry.
- Author(s)Vievee Francis
- PublisherWayne State University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2006
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleMade in Michigan Writers S.
- Place of PublicationDetroit, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWayne State University Press
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.00Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.