All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides coverage of welding symbols and their application to welding prints and practices. This book uses step-by-step instructions and detailed illustrations to help you gain the knowledge and skills you need to interpret a wide range of working documents, from simple sketches to the most complex blueprints.
- Author BiographyFollowing a successful career as a high school drafting teacher, Louis J. Siy spent 20 years as an industry professional, serving as both a draftsman and a consultant. Siy remains active in the AWS and has served on the organization's Symbols Committee. A.E. Bennett was an instructor in New Brunswick, Canada.
- Author(s)A. E. Bennett,Louis Siy
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication16/03/2014
- FormatSpiral bound
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight952 g
- Width232 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.