All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuppose I were to begin by saying that I had fallen in love with a color.
- Author BiographyMaggie Nelson is the author of several books of poetry and nonfiction, including Something Bright, Then Holes (Soft Skull Press, 2007) and Women, the New York School, and Other True Abstractions (University of Iowa Press, 2007). She has taught writing and literature at The New School, Wesleyan University, and Pratt Institute of Art, though currently teaches at CalArts.
- Author(s)Maggie Nelson
- PublisherWave Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWave Books
- Weight142 g
- Width129 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.45
- £8.77Trending at £9.02
- £12.58Trending at £13.76
- £6.38Trending at £6.92
- £7.65Trending at £8.58
- £4.99Trending at £5.42
- £5.96Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.