All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to designing, installing, and maintaining electrical and mechanical systems on your boat. It covers virtually anything on a sail or power boat with moving parts: engine, electrical, steering systems, winches, pumps, refrigeration, plumbing, rigging.
- Author BiographyNIGEL CALDER is widely acknowledged as the world's foremost writer on boat systems maintenance. A diesel mechanic for more than 25 years, he has also been a boatbuilder, cabinetmaker, and machinist. Calder is the author of How to Read a Nautical Chart, Nigel Calder's Cruising Handbook, Refrigeration for Pleasureboats, and Marine Diesel Engines. He is a frequent contributor to boating magazines in the United States and Britain.
- Author(s)Nigel Calder
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2015
- GenreWater Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight2125 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- lagartillo26 Oct, 2016by
Does what is says
Recommended for people who are working on boats. Professionals or amateurs
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.