All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong celebrated as one of the Three Crowns of Florence, Giovanni Boccaccio (1313-75) experimented widely with the forms of literature. This title offers a collection of essays that presents Boccaccio's life and creative output in its encyclopedic diversity.
- Author BiographyVictoria Kirkham is professor emerita of Romance languages at the University of Pennsylvania. Michael Sherberg is associate professor of Italian at Washington University in St. Louis. Janet Levarie Smarr is professor of theater history and Italian studies at the University of California, San Diego.
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication11/02/2014
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note13 halftones
- Weight885 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Edited byJanet Levarie Smarr,Michael Sherberg,Victoria Kirkham
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.