All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis richly illustrated volume brings together a wide range of Hellenistic art objects, and reveals how ancient social attitudes were encoded in the body language of their subjects.
- Author BiographyJane Masseglia is a Research Fellow at the Faculty of Classics and the Ashmolean Museum in Oxford.
- Author(s)Jane Masseglia
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication26/03/2015
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Ancient Culture Representation
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Note161 black and white illustrations
- Weight1086 g
- Width195 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.68Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.