All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn analyzing these shifts he proposes a new model for understanding how seemingly unabridgeable theories legitimately coexist in our intellectual conception of the world, and he suggests a new ethics for managing this coexistence.
- Author BiographyRichard Terdiman is a professor of literature and the history of consciousness at the University of California, Santa Cruz.
- Author(s)Richard Terdiman
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication06/10/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight421 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.65Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.