All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionThis excellent resource for teachers of singing, voice coaches, and speech-language pathologists who work with singers and other voice professionals provides a new paradigm for improved kinesthetic awareness in order to produce better singing technique.
- Author BiographyMarina Gilman, MM, MA, CCC-SLP, holds an MM in Vocal Performance (Ithaca College) and an MA in Communication Disorders (Northwestern University). She is a singing voice teacher, performer, Guild Certified Feldenkrais(R) Practitioner, and licensed speech pathologist with specialization in the singing voice. In addition to serving as head of the Vocal Coaching Program at Cornell University, Adjunct Professor of Voice at Syracuse University, and Adjunct Professor of Voice and Speech at the DePaul University Theater School, she has maintained a private voice studio for over 35 years. Ms. Gilman also taught at The School at Steppenwolf Theater Company summer program.
- Author(s)Marina Gilman
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content Noteb/w illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-Audio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.