All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBoilerplate - the fine-print terms and conditions that we become subject to when we click I agree online or enter an employment contract - pervades all aspects of our modern lives. The author argues that our courts, legislatures, and regulatory agencies have fallen short in their evaluation and oversight of the use of boilerplate clauses.
- Author BiographyMargaret Jane Radin is the Henry King Ransom Professor of Law at the University of Michigan and the William Benjamin Scott and Luna M. Scott Professor of Law, emerita, at Stanford University. Radin is the author of Reinterpreting Property and Contested Commodities.
- PrizesWinner of American Society for Writers on Legal Subjects Scribes Book Award 2014.
- Author(s)Margaret Jane Radin
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication11/12/2012
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note12 halftones. 4 line illus.
- Weight657 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.