All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRe examines contemporary Bollywood films using postmodernist film theory. This title studies beyond the exhausted theme of diaspora, and exposes a decade of aesthetic experimentation and textual appropriation in mainstream Bombay cinema. It reveals how Indian cinema has changed in the 21st century.
- Author BiographyNeelam Sidhar Wright is an Independent Academic Researcher. She has taught Film and Media Studies at the University of Sussex and has previously worked in various film production and media roles, and as a freelance filmmaker.
- Author(s)Neelam Sidhar Wright
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note20 b&w illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.89Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.