All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart of a three-volume series, this work examines attitudes to Soviet Russia as a way of opening up questions about the character of the British left between the 1890s and the 1940s.
- Author BiographyKevin Morgan is Professor of Politics and Contemporary History at the University of Manchester. He is the author of Harry Pollitt and co-author of Communists in British Society 1920-1991.
- Author(s)Kevin Morgan
- PublisherLawrence and Wishart Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLawrence & Wishart Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.77Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.