All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTeaches the Portuguese language. This title employs that method that engages students' interest by exploring personal, social, professional, and cultural topics, while providing them with the basic concepts needed to communicate effectively in Portuguese.
- Author BiographyRejane de Oliveira Slade is a Brazilian teacher and artist who has taught at New York University and the New School for Social Research. Marta Almeida is senior lector in Portuguese at Yale University. Elizabeth Jackson is visiting assistant professor in Portuguese at Wesleyan University.
- Author(s)Rejane De Oliveira Slade
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2011
- Language(s)English & Portuguese
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note421 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight748 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Revised byProf. Marta Almedia,Prof. Elizabeth Jackson
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Language
Save on Language
- £22.05Trending at £22.81
- £16.18Trending at £22.93
- £17.81Trending at £18.33
- £25.99Trending at £26.53
- £9.55Trending at £10.09
- £11.33Trending at £11.45
- £16.47Trending at £17.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.