CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in War Fiction
Save on War Fiction
- £3.99Trending at £6.19
- £24.67Trending at £27.12
- £12.15Trending at £13.47
- £8.20Trending at £8.86
- £7.66Trending at £7.88
- £8.70Trending at £9.85
- £4.09Trending at £7.88
About this product
- DescriptionA documentary war novel. It follows the progress of an Allied air raid through a period of twenty-four hours in the summer of 1943. It portrays all the participants in a drama, in the air and on the ground, in Britain and in Germany.
- Author BiographyLen Deighton was born in London in 1929. At the age of seventeen he became a photographer attached to the R.A.F. Special Investigations Branch. Following his discharge in 1949 he did a variety of jobs and in 1952 won a scholarship to the Royal College of Art. His writing career began with The Ipcress File which was a spectacular success and was made into a classic film starring Michael Caine. Since then his work has gone from strength to strength, varying from espionage novels to war, general fiction and non-fiction. The BBC made Bomber into a day-long radio drama in 'real time'. Deighton's history of World War Two, Blood, Tears and Folly, was published to wide acclaim - Jack Higgins called it 'an absolute landmark'.
- Author(s)Len Deighton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication05/06/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date18/11/2008
- Weight276 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.