CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking history of women terrorists, including case studies from UK, Ireland, Iraq, Israel, Palestine, Turkey, Italy, Germany, Sri Lanka, Somalia, Indonesia, and the US. The author considers what motivates women terrorists and why they are on the rise. She also examines why women on average kill 4x as many as their male counterparts.
- Author BiographyMia Bloom (PhD, Columbia) is Associate Professor of International and Women's Studies at Penn State University. She is a former term member of the Council on Foreign Relations and is considered one of the world's leading authorities on suicide terrorism. She has held research and teaching appointments at Princeton, Cornell, Harvard, and McGill Universities. Her first book Dying to Kill: The Allure of Suicide Terror was published in 2005.
- Author(s)Mia Bloom
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.