All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA story of Scotland's richest silver mine, near Alva, Clackmannanshire. This is a true story of fortunes made and lost, and the cast of characters include Jacobites and Hanoverians, lords and ladies, a disloyal servant, a loyal wife, and Sir Isaac Newton.
- Author BiographyThis is Stephen Moreton's first book. He is the author of many, articles, reviews, patents and research papers on mineralogy, mining history and chemistry.
- Author(s)Stephen Moreton
- PublisherNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- GenreLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNMSE - Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteb&w photos and illus
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.98
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.57Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.