All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £122.12
- £75.70Trending at £78.82
- £33.99Trending at £57.69
- £14.70Trending at £17.83
- £14.08Trending at £18.73
- £6.92Trending at £7.20
- £11.20Trending at £12.95
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the use of dual energy x-ray absorptiometry (DXA) for evaluating bone density in children and adolescents. This title focuses on the myriad challenges of measuring and evaluating bone density in the pediatric patient. It presents technical detail to the proper utilization of DXA scan information in clinical practice.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication15/09/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleCurrent Clinical Practice
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Out-of-print date15/09/2016
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight650 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAenor J. Sawyer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.