All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDu Bois and other black leaders.
- Author BiographyMichael Scott Bieze is the chair of the Fine Arts Department at Marist School and the author of Booker T. Washington and the Art of Self-Representation. Marybeth Gasman is a professor in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Pennsylvania. Her recent books include The Morehouse Mystique: Becoming a Doctor at the Nation's Newest African American Medical School and Envisioning Black Colleges: A History of the United Negro College Fund, both published by Johns Hopkins.
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/05/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note163, 163 black & white halftones
- Weight953 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byMarybeth Gasman,Michael Scott Bieze
- Interest AgeFrom 13
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.