All listings for this product
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe beginning of the twentieth century was an important time in African-American history. Segregation and discrimination were on the rise. Two seminal African American figures - Booker T Washington and W E B Du Bois - began to debate on ways to combat racial problems.
- Author BiographyJacqueline M. Moore is associate professor of history at Austin College in Sherman, Texas.
- Author(s)Jacqueline M. Moore
- PublisherScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2003
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleThe African American History Series
- Place of PublicationDenver
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholarly Resources Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notephotographs, bibliography, index
- Weight308 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.