All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at how major Hollywood films exploit the border between Mexico and the United States to tell a story about US dominance in the American hemisphere. This title charts the shift from the mythos of the open western frontier to that of the embattled southern frontier by offering analyses of particular border films.
- Author BiographyCAMILLA FOJAS is Vincent de Paul Professor of Latin American and Latino Studies at DePaul University in Chicago, Illinois. Her most recent books are Border Bandits: Hollywood on the Southern Frontier and Transnational Crossroads: Remapping the Americas and the Pacific, coedited with Rudy Guevarra.
- Author(s)Camilla Fojas
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication04/01/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note31 b&w illus.
- Weight567 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine509 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.87
- £6.41Trending at £7.35
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.51Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.97
- £5.71Trending at £7.27
- £6.53Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.