All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEncourages us to see historic Christianity as but one expression of a universalistic potential in Jewish monotheism... In a fruitful career not yet nearly over, Border Lines, the culmination of many years of work, may well remain Daniel Boyarin's masterpiece. -Jack Miles, Commonweal
- Author BiographyDaniel Boyarin is the Taubman Professor of Talmudic Culture in the Departments of Near Eastern Studies and Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley. He is the author of Dying for God: Martyrdom and the Making of Christianity, Judaism and A Radical Jew: Paul and the Politics of Identity, and other books.
- PrizesWinner of American Academy of Religion Award for Excellence in the Study of Religion in Historical Studies 2006.
- Author(s)Daniel Boyarin
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication26/10/2006
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleDivinations: Rereading Late Ancient Religion
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Weight662 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.