All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith proper treatment, people with borderline personality disorder can enjoy long remissions and improved quality of life.
- Author BiographyFrancis Mark Mondimore, M.D., is a psychiatrist and member of the faculty of the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. His books include Depression, the Mood Disease; Bipolar Disorder: A Guide for Patients and Families; and Adolescent Depression: A Guide for Parents, all published by Johns Hopkins. Patrick Kelly, M.D., is a child and adolescent psychiatrist and the director of pediatric psychosomatic medicine at the Johns Hopkins Hospital. His research interests include borderline personality disorder development in children.
- Author(s)Francis Mark Mondimore,Patrick Kelly
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleA Johns Hopkins Press Health Book
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note6, 6 black & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.