All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionExploring human trafficking in the US-Mexico borderlands as a regional expression of a pressing global problem, this book sheds light on the contexts and causes of trafficking, offering policy recommendations for addressing it that do justice to border communities' complex circumstances.
- Author BiographySusan Tiano is Director of the Latin American and Iberian Institute and Professor of Sociology at the University of New Mexico, USA. She is author of Patriarchy on the Line: Gender, Labor, and Ideology in the Mexican Maquila Industry and co-editor of Women on the United States-Mexico Border: Responses to Change. Moira Murphy-Aguilar worked at the Center for Inter-American and Border Studies at the University of Texas at El Paso and taught in the Latin American and Border Studies Program. Previously she was a Professor of Administration and Social Sciences at Monterrey Tech in Mexico. Her publications include the books Ciudad JuA!rez: Entre la Frontera y el Mundo and EducaciA^3n e InvestigaciA^3n: Retos y Oportunidades.
- Author(s)Professor Moira Murphy-Aguilar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2012
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 4 b&w illustrations
- Weight700 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBrianne Bigej,Professor Susan Tiano
- Series Edited byMs. Bonnie Berry
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.