All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the experiences of irregular migrants and refugees crossing borders as they resist global migration controls.
- Author BiographyHeather Johnson is a Lecturer in Politics and International Studies at Queen's University Belfast, where she teaches international relations, security studies and conflict studies. She is an external researcher at the Centre for Refugee Studies at York University, Toronto, Canada, and has been a member of the executive board of the Canadian Association for Refugee and Forced Migration Studies since 2009. She was a fellow with the Canadian Consortium for Human Security in 2008. Her research is interdisciplinary, and relies on qualitative and ethnographic field work in various global sites, including Tanzania, Spain, Morocco and Australia.
- Author(s)Heather L. Johnson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 maps
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.