All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.65Trending at £11.92
- £17.94Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.98
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a comparative perspective on culture at state boundaries. This book examines the role of the state, ethnicity, transnationalism, border symbols, rituals, and identity in an effort to understand how nationalism informs attitudes and behaviour. It is useful to those in the fields of anthropology, sociology, political science, and geography.
- Author BiographyHastings Donnan, Queen's University of Belfast. Thomas M. Wilson, Professor of Anthropology, Binghamton University.
- Author(s)Hastings Donnan,Thomas M. Wilson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/10/1999
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerg Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.