All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £18.74Trending at £24.84
- £25.99Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionThe authors of this book about the interplay between vegetation and climate change come from very different disciplines. However, their shared vision has resulted in coherent research that crosses the disciplinary boundaries and has produced a unique data set.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Global Change Research
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 34
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1082 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byLiisa Kulmala,Pertti Hari
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2008. Corr. 2nd printing 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.