All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA proactive, practical, step-by-step guide to producing a fully integrated, customised, low-budget plan of attack for artists marketing their own music.
- Author BiographyBOBBY BORG has over 25 years' experience in music as a former recording/touring artist for Warrant, Beggars and Thieves, and other groups. He teaches at Musicians Institute, UCLA Extension, and Berklee College of Music. Borg is the author of The Musician's Handbook and over 1,000 magazine and blog articles. He is VP of Special Events for the American Marketing Association and founder of Bobby Borg Consulting, where he assists rising music professionals globally.
- Author(s)Bobby Borg
- PublisherHal Leonard Corporation
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleMusic Pro Guides
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHal Leonard Corporation
- Content Noteillustrations throughout
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Most relevant reviews
- salsamkvi02 Apr, 2015by
A textbook for success.
Superbly well researched, written and designed book by an expert in the field of marketing, music and new media. Current, truthful and strategic.
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £13.46
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.34Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.