All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to ten of Argentinian writer Jorge Luis Borges' best-known and widely studied short stories. It offers an analysis of such key terms in Borges' work as 'labyrinth' and the 'infinite' and analyses Borges' particular narrative strategies.
- Author BiographyRex Butler is Senior Lecturer in Art History at the University of Queensland, Australia. His previous publications include Jean Baudrillard: The Defence of the Real (Sage, 1999).
- Author(s)Rex Butler
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication21/01/2010
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight342 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.34Trending at £7.73
- £7.26Trending at £8.12
- £8.77Trending at £9.30
- £6.42Trending at £6.76
- £4.00Trending at £6.99
- £12.49Trending at £13.16
- £7.12Trending at £8.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.