CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best selling in Other Fiction
Save on Other Fiction
- £14.98Trending at £15.58
- £26.85Trending at £27.96
- £9.99Trending at £11.58
- £3.69Trending at £6.19
- £2.67Trending at £2.89
- £4.59Trending at £8.31
- £3.95Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionBorkowski's Textbook on Roman Law provides a clear and concise overview of Roman private law and civil procedure, supported by numerous extracts in translation from the Digest and Institutes. The book has been written with undergraduate students in mind and covers all key areas commonly taught on Roman law courses at undergraduate level.
- Author BiographyPaul du Plessis is a Senior Lecturer in Law at Edinburgh University. His research interests include letting and hiring in Roman law and the development of the European ius commune. He is a member of various organisations dedicated to the study of legal history, and holds the positions of webmaster of the Centre for Legal History at Edinburgh University and convener of the Edinburgh Roman Law Group. He is a founding member of the International Advisory Board of the Alan Watson Foundation, hosted by the University of Belgrade.
- Author(s)Paul du Plessis
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date28/04/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight677 g
- Width169 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.