All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBosnia and Herzegovina Travel Guide - Expert advice and holiday tips including Sarajevo nightlife and restaurants, political history, culture and folk festivals. This guide also features regional guides, wildlife and natural history, hiking and white-water rafting, Sutjeska National Park, Tajan Nature Park, Kravica Waterfalls, Mostar and Lukomir.
- Author BiographyTim Clancy has lived in Bosnia and Herzegovina since he went there as an aid worker during the war. He currently works as a freelance travel writer and an outside tourism consultant to the EC Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina. Tim speaks the local languages fluently and regularly travels throughout the country as part of his community development work.
- Author(s)Tim Clancy
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication29/04/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Content Note16pp colour 17 maps
- Weight23 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.46
- £6.15Trending at £6.60
- £7.76Trending at £8.07
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £5.78Trending at £6.02
- £16.30Trending at £17.04
- £3.59Trending at £3.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.