All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
About this product
- Author(s)Judith Owens-Manley,Reed Coughlan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClinical Sociology: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight367 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsCommunity Research and Practice with Refugees: An Overview.- A Conceptual Framework for Research and Practice.- Bosnians in Utica: A Community Context.- 'The Beautiful Life' and the Run UP to War.- The Violence of War.- Displacement and Transit: Traumatic Stress in the Lives of Refugees.- Resettlement: The First Year.- 'Learning the Ropes'.- Challenges to Psychosocial Wellness.- Acculturation: Bosnians in Utica.- Sociological and Social Work Practice: Implications for Humanitarian Work with Refugees in Resettlement.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.