All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe magic and colour of Toy Town comes to life as never before in Make Way for Noddy , a brand new 100x10 minute animation series produced in CGI (computer generated imagery) technology for Channel 5. This major new TV production features the much-loved regular Toy Town characters, a whole set of original stories and a new song for every episode.
- Author BiographyDuring her long career, Enid Blyton wrote seven hundred fabulous books, making her one of the century's most successful children's authors. Although her vibrant characters, gripping adventures and stories began life in the 1930s, she is as popular as ever with children today.
- Author(s)Enid Blyton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication02/09/2002
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleMake Way for Noddy S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Children's Books
- Out-of-print date26/04/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight107 g
- Width190 mm
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Chorion CGI
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementTV tie-in ed
- Reading AgeTo 5
- Interest AgeFrom To 5
Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £9.41Trending at £10.01
- £17.05Trending at £22.17
- £12.49Trending at £12.98
- £4.63Trending at £7.04
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £13.95Trending at £14.51
- £4.38Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.