All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning at a personal level and then moving onto a wider organizational view, this book delves into what is known about resilience and how this can be applied to educational leadership.
- Author BiographyElle Allison, Founder of Wisdom Out specializes in leadership development and organizational learning. Dr. Allison works with leaders, aspiring leaders, senior leadership teams, school teams and leadership coaches, to teach them the strategies, practices and tools they need to increase their organization's capacity for sustainable change. Elle has been a teacher, principal, supervisor of school improvement, assistant superintendent, educational consultant and leadership coach. She earned her PhD. in Organizational Learning, from the University of New Mexico. She is a graduate of the National Staff Development's Council's Academy and is a member of the National Speaker's Association. She is author of several books and articles on leadership renewal and resilience and on leadership coaching, including Flywheel, published by Corwin in 2013. Elle lives in the San Francisco Bay area with her husband Len and her 16 year old Vizsla dog named Ole.' For customized workshops, leadership academies and boot camps, and keynotes contact Elle at firstname.lastname@example.org. To register for the Wisdom Out newsletter and monthly complimentary webinars, please visit www.WisdomOut.com.
- Author(s)Eileen T. Allison-Napolitano
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.