All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book explores the various and sometimes unexpected ways in which states, human rights, and private actors intersect.
- Author BiographyTsvi Kahana is Associate Professor at Queen's University, Ontario. Anat Scolnicov is Professor of Law at the University of Winchester.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/10/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAnat Scolnicov,Tsvi Kahana
Best selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.49Trending at £10.23
- £21.99Trending at £25.00
- £6.25Trending at £7.98
- £16.56Trending at £17.34
- £5.99Trending at £6.46
- £4.99Trending at £5.37
- £40.04Trending at £42.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.