All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication28/12/2011
- Series TitleIUTAM Symposia
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight650 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byFrank T. Smith,Susan N. Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Table Of ContentsSession 1.- Steady viscous flow past a cylinder and a sphere at high Reynolds numbers.- Prediction of buffeting and calculation of unsteady boundary layer separation over airfoils.- Observation of three-dimensional separation in shock wave turbulent boundary layer interactions.- Structure of flow in leading-edge separation bubbles.- Computation of unsteady separation using Lagrangian procedures.- Session 2.- On turbulent boundary-layer separation.- Three-dimensional supersonic separation.- Experiments on hydrodynamic instability of boundary layers with separation.- Separation of flow in a two-dimensional channel.- Session 3.- The Brillouin - Villat condition in the theory of separation.- Velocity profiles for two dimensional turbulent separated flows.- Analysis of three-dimensional separated flow using interacting boundary-layer theory.- A review of two-dimensional turbulent separated flow calculation methods.- A new interacting boundary-layer formulation for flows past bluff bodies.- Session 4.- A new asymptotic theory of turbulent boundary layers and the turbulent Goldstein problem.- Vortex formation in unsteady flow near a moving wall.- Simulation of separated flow past a bluff body using Navier-Stokes equations.- Some features of the transcritical boundary layer interaction and separation.- Session 5.- Unsteady triple-deck flows leading to instabilities.- Interrelation of the flow separation, stability and coherent structures.- Separation and reattachment near the leading edge of a thin wing.- Simulation of three-dimensional boundary-layer separation.- Separating flow: small-scale, large-scale, and nonlinear unsteady effects.- Session 6.- Breakdown of steady and unsteady interacting boundary layers.- Asymptotic separation from slender cones at incidence.- Poster Session.- Experimental investigation of topological structures in three-dimensional separated flow.- Experimental investigation of three-dimensional separation on ellipsoid bodies at incidence.- Three-dimensional separated flow structures.- Asymptotic theory of high Reynolds number turbulent flows.- Nonuniqueness of triple-deck solutions for axisymmetric supersonic flow with separation.- The dynamic interaction between dune shape, flow field and sediment motion.- Structure of confined wakes behind a circular cylinder.- Low-Rossby-number flow past a circular cylinder in a rotating frame.- Closing of The Symposium.- Closing remarks.
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.