All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how developing countries often sign up to highly potent rules underwriting economic globalisation without even realising it.
- Author BiographyLauge N. Skovgaard Poulsen is a Lecturer in International Political Economy at University College London.
- Author(s)Lauge N. Skovgaard Poulsen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note15 b/w illus. 15 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £16.92Trending at £18.22
- £22.90Trending at £27.98
- £11.71Trending at £12.02
- £12.04Trending at £12.95
- £13.80Trending at £18.94
- £16.05Trending at £17.88
- £14.51Trending at £15.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.